Does your pet suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a non-invasive, painless treatment option that uses light to stimulate the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility and faster recovery periods. It can be used as an independent therapy or in conjunction with other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy be used to treat?
Laser therapy can be used to address a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every pet is different, their response to the therapeutic laser is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, our treatment recommendations will vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we encourage you to reach out today to learn whether laser therapy could help.